Sunday 10 August 2014

Nursery Update!


Just thought I'd do a little nursery update!
The winter light is not great but you get the idea?
It wouldn't be a nursery without some Ouch Flower tassels?
I really do love these gold macrame knot ones, they are rich and substantial.
I still have pictures to frame and such but my pace is slow....I'd forgotten how mammoth like you become at #38 weeks. 
I feel like Mr. Snuffleupagus off Sesame Street but blissful at the same time?


 I will be back with more soon and a list of where I got my goodies from etc....


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You're getting all nesty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tassles look brilliant! Nursery looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her golden tassels - did you just stick them up with tape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you enlarge the pic you can see the command adhesive hooks, they dont harm your paint work.......Mr Ouch would kill me!! :)

      Delete
  4. It's gorgeous! Not long now! Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting...its all looking gorgeous! like Kylie I am wondering how those tassels are fixed up?
    bestest
    Daisy j x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy. I used command adhesive hooks! Xx

      Delete
  6. This is so nice. A warm welcoming home for your little one. Wish you all the best for the last weeks. Greetings, Ria

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.