Tuesday 7 August 2012

:: Hanging Gardens of Ouch Flower



New hangers unique to Ouch Flower!
Lots of lovely knots!
Air plant pic for Dana!

Another air plant pic for Dana!
Knotting detail.
Knotting detail.

 Yes they will be in the shop.......not these ones exactly but a friend, these two are off to Modern Times, wish them luck?

A bit of trivia, they took 10 hrs each to make and 108 m of twine!

:Pippa

Please respect the original work shown above, it has taken countless hours to design, let alone construct. If you admire it so much they will be available soon in the shop.
Thanks for your understanding, Pippa.

12 comments:

  1. These are amazing Pippa,
    I LOOOOOVE them!!! ;o)
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these may be my new faves of your Macrame. So lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Pippa. V. much. Put my name down for one in your order book please x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh one of these will be perfect for my new outdoor room...look forward to them being in the shop rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ::big smile:: Thanks for the air plant pictures, Pippa! Your hangers are simply gorgeous. You do such lovely detail work, and the designs are sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all! These are my favourite too, Donna!

    They are very satisfing to make, I think I have found my hanger style, unique to the current macrame market place.
    Welcome Ted and Agnes, thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Pippa,they are so elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I used to do macrame when I was at school, but I had totally forgotten about it until I saw you post. Might see if I can get back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A surprise for you on my blog......;o)
    TM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What dedication! They are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm endlessly in love with your hanging garden creations! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.