Sunday 29 April 2012

:: Choo Choo!

Scotland, Straight as the Crow Flies Giclee Print

Great Britain - Queen of Scots Pullman Train British Railways Poster Premium Poster
LMS, the Gateway to the North Giclee Print
I just love train posters and the collection of these posters can be found here.
Enjoy the graphic style, use of colour and bold line and I hope it sets you dreaming of travel to wondrous places!
A bit like the train in Harry Potter on platform 9 3/4. 
I want to teach at Hogwarts!
 

This train business has rubbed off somehow, this is what I live with daily, no sooner do we pack up, the following day it reappears.
Must be magic!
     :P

4 comments:

  1. They are magnificent Pippa. I don't think that's too strong a word, do you?
    I love your bloggy garage sale/swapsy idea v. much btw, time to put your thinking cap on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm it's the logistics but where there is a will there is a way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be young again and be a student at Hogwarts...it has to exist in the ether somewhere! Love your macrame hangers. Tres Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting Nick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.